Berserk Vulcanites Unleashed is a a free-to-play crypto digital collectible trading card game on the blockchain developed and published by Vulcan Forged. Vulcanites from VulcanVerse can also be used to gain unique advantages.
Crypto CCG / TCG with NFTs on Blockchain
You are the Hero and are represented by an avatar which is one of the Vulcanites from VulcanVerse. Decks are themed on each of the 4 quadrants; Arcadia, Notus, Boreas and Hades. Each player can select 30 cards to complete their deck from either a starter deck or quadrant decks (NFTs). Only 2 of the same card can ever be used in a single deck. You then battle it out in turns until the losing player has zero life.
There are currently 2 types of cards in Berserk.
- Creature cards are beasts who are played to fill one of up to a maximum of 7 spaces on the board.
- Spell cards can be played at any time and result in a particular action by the hero.
This website is to be used as reference only. The physical game is currently full of many bugs, glitches and questionable practices from developers. It is not currently recommended in current state.
How to Read a Card
Common (500 cards in circulation)
Rare (350 cards in circulation)
Mythic (200 cards in circulation)
Epic (100 cards in circulation)
Legendary (25 cards in circulation)
Most cards will give a decent description on the card face, however some use Keywords to avoid too much text on the card itself.
There are a number of attributes you need to be familiar with when playing and we will explain some in detail below..
- Blessing — Positive effect to a friendly card
- Curse — Negative effect to an enemy card
- Heal — Restores health points to creatures or hero
- Immortal — Hero cannot be attacked or targeted
- Immune — Cannot be affected by any targeted spells, abilities, or attacks.
- Lifesteal — Points Damage dealt also Heals Creature.
- Poison — Deals 2 damage at the end of turn for each lasting for 1 turn.
- Rage — Creature gains +1/+0 on the following turn
- Reborn — Resummoned creature with its base attack and HP after dying.
- Sleep — Asleep when summond, cannot attack until next turn.
- Stoneskin — When creature takes damage, the attacker is stunned for 1 turn.
- Strike — Multiple attack chances on same turn.
- Stun — Unable to defend itself, and unable to attack for 1 turn.
- Summon — Summons an additional card to the board (if space on board available)
- Taunt — Opponent must attack this card before targeting other creatures, or Hero.
- Undead — Able to attack immediately when summoned.
Browse through a selection of Berserk Cards in our gallery to become familiar with the different card attributes.
How to Play a round of Berserk
Once you have selected your cards and built a deck it’s time to have find an opponent and play a round or two!
At the beginning of the game, there is a special one-off chance to pick the cards you want to start your hand with. 5 cards are presented at random and you can select whether to keep or redraw before re-shuffling and new cards are presented. This is an important strategic step to ensure you have the right cards that to begin with.
When you first enter the board, you will notice your hero avatar and corresponding health (starts at 30). Available Lava (fuel for summoning cards) is shown in the bottom right corner of screen and depending on who starts first you will be given 1/10 LAVA which then increases by 1 accumulates each turn by 1. Any excess lava not used in a turn is not carried forward into the next turn.
You may attack any creature you choose, or the enemy hero directly, unless prevented from doing so by the effects of a card and as long as enough lava is available to play the card. Beware each turn is timed and you have to think quckly because when time is up it is End of Turn which cancels any active spells or ability to spend remaining lava.
You draw 2 cards per turn, or up to a maximum hand size of 6 (whichever is lower) After Turn 7, card draw increases to 3 cards per turn, or up to maximum hand size. At Turn 12, card draw increases again to 4 cards per turn. Try to kill your opponent’s hero as quickly as possible or you may run out of cards!
Berserk is a fast-paced collectable card game, you need to think and act quickly!
How to Play Berserk
Berserk is currently full of bugs and lacks gameplay. Tournaments held are only to benefit the Vulcan Forged inner circle team with questionable practices. It is not recommended to play until Vulcan Forged can manage to develop a functional game.